OtakuBoards

Stupid Rules!!!

Guest MaliksGrrl01

Guest MaliksGrrl01
does no one here have a Setio with the rules!!!!?? AOI!!!! Wa-trrei tsubosia ne kuso!!! I hate those rules? don't you!!!!!???:flaming: :mad: :demon:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]MaliksGrrl, if you have a problem with the rules then I would suggest going somewhere else. They are there to help make the forum a fun and enjoyable place to be, and help keep it all in order.

If you're complaining about your thread being closed, it pretty much speaks for itself- not only was the post quality rather questionable but hardly any decent discussion can come from a question which bores down to "Who likes Malik?" Threads like this have led to short and spammy posts in the past and I don't intend to keep them reoccurring for the sake of it.

Had it started with a 'I like Malik because...' and then had a decent amount of reasoning behind it that can be debated I might have considered leaving it open. As it was, it didn't, hence I closed it.

If you have a problem with a judgement I have made that you feel is unfair, I would appreciate it if you could PM me about it in future.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]