OtakuBoards

A topis everyone can talk about, Egyption god cards!

Guest MaliksGrrl01

Guest MaliksGrrl01
Fine, i will type in your english. OKay, i have a topic everyone can talk about! The three eygption god cards, whats your fav, and why? mine is Slifer and i don't really know why.

Good choice on a subject but my favorite god card is Slifer because if U have infinit cards you pretty much have it made cause with that there is no stopping you just hope you have a mysatical space typhoon and magic jammer or you are *#@&!%. The reason Slifer is my favorite is cause it looks cool and its easier to figure out an attack and it is buff.

Hey all you people start talking about this subject

Hey MaliksGrll01 who doesnt love anime and if you dont like it your messed up

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shorty [/i]
[B]Hey all you people start talking about this subject[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1]I think you're both missing the point. The secret to a successful messageboard isn't in simply having a subject which everyone can reply to; it's having topics that can actually be interesting and [i]be discussed[/i] by those who read it. For example, "Which do you think is the [i]best[/i] (as opposed to favourite) God card and why?", addressing all the various aspects of it and then opening it up to someone else's opinion. But please, don't start one about that- I'll only close it. The God cards are too narrow a range to have a full-blown topic about.

This is exactly why favourites threads generally aren't allowed- they become dumping grounds for reasons for liking a card with no interaction between people who post. And judging by the opening two posts this doesn't look like too decent a discussion anyway. Both of you need to improve the qualities of your posts. shorty, please try and work on your grammar and spelling. It's incredibly confusing.

I'm not trying to harass you by closing your topics MaliksGrrl, but this has to be addressed. Posting simply for posting's sake is spam. And messageboard fame (as such) isn't gained by successful threads anyway- don't take it personally if one's closed. Look at other people's first, reply to them and then try and formulate your own ideas about what the forum is lacking in terms of discussion.

In the end, this only a messageboard. There are plenty of others around if you want a more 'free' discussion.[/COLOR][/SIZE]