OtakuBoards

Sorcerer Hunters

Turkey

• 2 years later...
[color=hotpink][size=1]I read the manga a while back and I really enjoyed what I saw. I always wanted to see the anime, but the designs really weren't all that great, and I figured it probably wasn't as interesting as the manga series. My favorite character was Tira Misu, but only because she was probably the most sensible of the group. Chocolat always really annoyed me, as did Carrot. But Marron...he was yummy. ^_^

And also, next time you start a thread, how about put a little more effort into it?[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, the epitome of... 'unclean humour'. Did anyone else get the feeling that the series was geared completely towards the extremely repressed male contingent? Marron _was_ delicious, though... There wasn't enough of him. He would have made a cute couple with Gateaux, ne?

After watching about 3 episodes (all I could find), I never did understand why Carrot, obviously a nymphomaniac, didn't just 'hook up' with Chocolate or Tira, two close and clearly willing eager females. Did anyone who wasn't watching a badly-subbed download figure this out?

I would have to agree with the Marron comment, Both. I have thought of a fan fic where he gets with Gateau. But the picture you have to see, if you like Marron, is a hot spring trip they made in volume three of the manga. The water level needs to be just a little lower....
Sorry I'm just thinking about it. Be back... must have... cold shower....

If you ever get that fanfict written, PM me. I'd love to read it. n.n

Speakng of fanfiction (in a completley on-topic way, I assure you), I've been making foarys into the SH section on fanfiction.net. There were, surprisingly enough, far more Carrot/Marron fics than Gateau/Marron fics, and then there were a whole slew of fics featuring either of the Glace brothers paired with some character named Mille. Who is this Mille? Can anyone give me a bit of information on him?

And, secondly, what do you (personally) think the chances of Carrot/Marron are? I hadn't even considered it when I first read parts of the series and watched some episodes, but now it seems like an awfully promising, if admittedly socially unacceptable, idea. Input, anyone?

Mille is also known as Mille Feuille. The one that is always hitting on Carrot in the manga. He doesn't appear much in the anime it's self. He is one of Mama's Haz Knights. He has green hair in the anime and purple in the manga. He also enjoyed hitting on Carrot and Marron's father before he got married.