Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
heres a pic that I've been working on in photosho it was inspired from the book [I]When The Wind Blows[/I] and also:

[B]I'm only twelve[/B]

and twelve yr old boys dont draw angels very often so comments and constructive criticism welcome!
Posted
:sweat: Eh.... I think you forgot to attatch it to your post Mr. Artommy :sweat: I would really like to see it though :sweat:
Posted
okay here we go. Pray it shows up.

and Maladjusted (sp?) people say there age to warn the looker that it might not be great because the older you are generally the better you are at your craft. thats all

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...