ARTommy Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 heres a pic that I've been working on in photosho it was inspired from the book [I]When The Wind Blows[/I] and also: [B]I'm only twelve[/B] and twelve yr old boys dont draw angels very often so comments and constructive criticism welcome!
KKC Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 :sweat: Eh.... I think you forgot to attatch it to your post Mr. Artommy :sweat: I would really like to see it though :sweat:
Kanariya Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 Yeah...you didn't attach it to your post. I can't see it.
ARTommy Posted October 29, 2003 Author Posted October 29, 2003 wow...that was stupid of me. sry here it is heh:worried:
Kanariya Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 My computer sucks. I clicked the attachment, and the little box with the X in it appeared, and didn't show the picture. Crud!
Haze Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 dont worry, mine did it too. i cant wait to see this angel. sounds interesting. ^^
eleanor Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 [size=1] Nope, no picture. Anyways, I don't know why people remind others of their age. I don't think it matters.[/size]
ARTommy Posted November 1, 2003 Author Posted November 1, 2003 okay here we go. Pray it shows up. and Maladjusted (sp?) people say there age to warn the looker that it might not be great because the older you are generally the better you are at your craft. thats all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now