wiccansamurai Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 Love is deep Pain is deeper Take a leap You'll find the cliff even steeper no taking a chance No finding your way It's the last dance On the very last day No time to think It's gonna end My heart will sink my regards that I send
Kieko Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 That was really really good^_^! I loved the wording and the idea. You certainly have a way with words. Keep it up and you'll be one of the best in my book ^_^!
Inuyashagurl_15 Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 I like it!!!!! It is a great poem Trisha would love it (trisha-friend of mine)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now