Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][font=trebuchet ms]I can't wait to read it. I've been a fan of Saint Seiya since I was 12 years old, but I never got to read the story the anime came from. Hopefully, newcomers to the series will see that the mediocre CN version is not how the show truly presents itself.

Oh, and the DVD (With box for holding the next 3 DVDs) of the unedited version came out last week. Look for "Saint Seiya," not "Knights of the Zodiac."[/color][/font]
Posted
The TV series is good but the manga is even better. I had read all 28 vol. and I highly recommand it to anyone. It is just wrong to judge Saint Seiya with the Knight of Zodiac as they are not the same. Knight of Zodiac is just a show with all the clips from Saint Seiya. Another show killed by the TV editing.
Posted
Well I am one of the biggest SS's fan around ^^ Well I don't know if it's the english manga your talking about or a new one, well I've been reading the Hades Manga and damn it's very cool ;) Well to be honest I am a fan of Saint Seiya since I was a little kid, and still it's my favorite anime and The Hades Chapter is the best really, I really enjoyed so much watching the Hades's OVA, can't wait for the second part and the new movie ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkLordDragon [/i]
[B]Well I am one of the biggest SS's fan around ^^ Well I don't know if it's the english manga your talking about or a new one, well I've been reading the Hades Manga and damn it's very cool ;) Well to be honest I am a fan of Saint Seiya since I was a little kid, and still it's my favorite anime and The Hades Chapter is the best really, I really enjoyed so much watching the Hades's OVA, can't wait for the second part and the new movie ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][font=trebuchet ms]Second part?? I'm on episode 9 of Hades, but I thought 13 episodes were all they were planning to do.

Even though it's like a spoiler to me, I'm glad to know Hades won't end abruptly in 13 episodes.[/color][/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Having read the preview in SJ, I am not really impressed with the quality of both the story and the artwork. It seems to be a rather cliche good vs. evil sort of set up drawn in Cyborg 009 style. Is it going to become regular in SJ? I had thought that Hikaru no Go was also to be added to the lineup, and the addition of both would make for a Jump thick enough to be classified a lethal weapon.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
Hey, I love Saint Seiya too! I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I have not been able to see the entire anime or manga series. I just read somewhere that ADV has stopped releasing Saint Seiya on DVD because they only had the lisence for the first 60 episodes. By the way if you heard someone screaming NO! last night around 10, that was me. Thankfully I can at least get the manga. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...