Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah I saw some of them, about 3 and a half. They were in a marthon ending in the last one. 6 episodes right? Just like FLCL. Personally I thought it was pretty good. Nice animation and some freakin awesome battle scenes.
Posted
Yeah, I've seen it. It was pretty good, I liked the animation!The story line kinda threw me off there. Every time I go back to watch it, I see the same frickin' episode! That's the only down side I guess! ^_^
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I was just wandering if anyone on the boards watches Gate Keepers? I've watched it and liked it. If you have seen it, what do you think about the show?[/COLOR] :)
Posted
I've seen the show, and I like it. Fairly good anime: good animation, good plot, good character development, but the story is only like 4 or is it 6 episodes... so that's the only down fall...

I love the eposide at the end with all the birds and the angel/ ghost creature... I do like the concept idea of the jewel pieces...

Yup I like anime unleashed ... tech tv is good, but i think i prefer boogiepop phantom.
Posted
Really? I'm not really in to Boogie Pop...I think my favorite of anime unleashed is going to have to be...Duel! I love that show! Kauzki's so cool! I like Mitzki Rah, but not Sonada. She's pushy...

Anime Unleashed is a terrific thing to watch. It has a variety of animes. Have you seen Crest of the Stars? That too is a good anime.

Even though the series is only six episodes long, I still think it is a very well ploted and drawn show. They atitudes the creators put into the characters to fit their look. My favorite on the show is Ayane. She is a strong girl and has an atitude similar to mine.
Posted
Just a note for you guys that really liked Gatekeepers.
There is a new Series on the way!! It follows directly after the OVA. I believe it going to be released in Spring '04, not to sure though. I'll get a look out for it, and give you the latest updates.
Posted
Cool! Thanks a ton Ryuujin!!! I love that show. But I have a question, what does OVA stand for? This may make me look dumb about anime but I don't care. It's better to know than not. Well thanks again!
Posted
After the orginal series Gatekeepers. The company decided to come out with another edition to the series. The edition was called Gatekeepers 21. However this series was vary short and was not released on televsion but released only on video. OAV or OVA stands for Original Video Animation (Original Animation Video). This basiclly means that it was never on TV or theraters. You'll notice some Disney movies that are OAVs (ie. the ne Tarzan movie coming out. it is only in stores.)

On a side note I was thinking about the notice, and I believe the title of the new series is Gatekeepers 33.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...