Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would greatly like some tips and please point out what you like and don't like.Go ahead if you want to be rude be rude..I need someone to be rude to me...Anyhow, I did this when I should have been working on my cookbook, A) I have no scanner so I used my webcam so the quality is poor, and B) it says fragged on her shirt with little dead smilies, C) I might add a puppetier in the future...Soooo unclear..
Posted
Well, from what i can see of it... I think it looks pretty good. It looks like her feet are a bit big and I think her face may look wierd, but I can't really tell :sweat:. But I think it looks really coolies with the puppet strings and stuff. Hurry and get a scanner so I can really see it ^^
Posted
Well I thank ye kindly for the comments, and the feet are somewhat supposed to be like that, see she's a Marionette so her face is black and expressionaless((Or at least suppose to be))Those marks on her face are little pink ovals for roseyness, and the reason behind the feet are cause they aren't actual feet just really big cat shoes-has a pair-.
Posted
Ok, I will be rude:
uh! What is THAT? You should have taken the picture at a better angle, it's hideous!
Ok, I'm done! It's really great! Personally, I think that you should draw some more characters! You're really really good. I just think you shouldn't make them puppets all the time (not that you have, you've only posted one picture!), I just think that you should make them without strings. I'm not really fond of the puppet idea, but it's a really good drawing, and your perspective leaves a lot to be desired! Draw more ^_^!
Posted
Heee, y'all make me feel loved..I have like three hundred some junk from the last year just waiting for me to get a scanner..No money for this kitty, Hmmmm hold on I think I might have something in here..


Ahaha!I did it's here's sooo crappy quality I coloured it but I'll post that later y'ok?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...