Guest sinjin Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Hi, I just love .hack/sign! I never seen the show, but I have read all the manga books about it. I think it's really cool how Shugo gets kiss the first time he almost dies in that world.
Shy Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 [size=1]Welcome to the boards, sinjin. :whoops: We don't allow generalized "Talk about anything" threads in the .hack//SIGN forum since each thread is supposed to cover a specific section of the universe. Please be more careful about the threads you create in the future, and read the rules. -Shy[/size]
KKC Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 *wisper*Pssst... Shy, you forgot to close the thread :sweat:
Shy Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i] [B]*wisper*Pssst... Shy, you forgot to close the thread :sweat: [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Quiet, you. ;) -Shy "Your fully competent Category Mod"[/size]
Recommended Posts