Shinken Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Inspired by Penny Arcade, I decided to make a few comics concerning certain issues I see in life. So, I had my friend Steve post them on his site (he spruced the text up a bit), and I'm gonna have more eventually. I was just wondering what everybody thought of them. Here's the first link; [url]http://www.noyuo.com/comics/11-3-03.jpg[/url] Please reply, my ego is weak...
Eclectic Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Funny in a wierd sort of way. Just the way I like it. Seems I have the same kind of problem with my favourite CDs. Makes me wonder.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now