Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]She's not the strongest... You forget Cyborg 18.... :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

#18 is strongest female in DBZ, I know that. But I'm asking for comparasion.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

#18 is strongest female in DBZ, I know that. But I'm asking for comparasion. [/B][/QUOTE]
18 is the bomb
Videl was cuter wit hher hair long
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
18 is the bomb
Videl was cuter wit hher hair long [/B][/QUOTE]

Pikeon, I'm talking about Videl vs. Chichi, not how cute they are.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Who will win?

1. Fist Power
2. Word Power
3. Brain Power
4. Your choice...

[/B][/QUOTE]

1.Chi-Chi
2.Chi-Chi
3.Maybe Bulma
4.Chi-Chi
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Pikeon, I'm talking about Videl vs. Chichi, not how cute they are. [/B][/QUOTE]
Back to what I was saying before i was[SIZE=3]RUDELY INTERUPPTED[/SIZE] , hcichi vs. videl it would be like this.
1. chi chi
2. orlly a tie.
3. I have no idea
4. Chi hci no doubt all videl has is Mr. satan but chichi has goten and goku

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...