sky Posted November 7, 2003 Posted November 7, 2003 I am new here and I just wanted to know if anyone listens to Simple Plan.Well they do have good music on there CD's.I personaly love their new CD.:smirk:
Chichiri's Girl Posted November 8, 2003 Posted November 8, 2003 Yeah I use to listen to them. But then we moved and the station i listen to now doesn't play them. At all. I remember most of the lyrics to "I' m Addicted to you" and "I'd do anything" that's it though. Sorry. They were alright I guess. I mean they seemed kind of like they were in the wrong genra. They just didn't seem like punk rockers or whatever they were supposed to be. Yeah you know what I mean? Relax...I don't even know what I mean...how sad....
Kanariya Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 I like Simple Plan, but I really don't listen to them much. I don't have the CD :( I found out about them went I went over my friend's house, and I wanted to listen to Addicted a million times! It's my favorite song by them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now