Jump to content
OtakuBoards

does anyone listen to simple plan


Recommended Posts

Posted
I am new here and I just wanted to know if anyone listens to Simple Plan.Well they do have good music on there CD's.I personaly love their new CD.:smirk:
Posted
Yeah I use to listen to them. But then we moved and the station i listen to now doesn't play them. At all. I remember most of the lyrics to "I' m Addicted to you" and "I'd do anything" that's it though. Sorry. They were alright I guess. I mean they seemed kind of like they were in the wrong genra. They just didn't seem like punk rockers or whatever they were supposed to be. Yeah you know what I mean? Relax...I don't even know what I mean...how sad....
Posted
I like Simple Plan, but I really don't listen to them much. I don't have the CD :(
I found out about them went I went over my friend's house, and I wanted to listen to Addicted a million times! It's my favorite song by them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...