Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is knives from Trigun, I drew it, then went over it in pen. Tell me what you think....I might color it sometime soon.

PS: Im not used to drawing guns, so ehm...thats why it looks so horrible^^(the gun)
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=513545[/img]
Posted
thats pretty good keep working on those guns lol ^_^
Posted
the pic is good but DANG that gun is............ tis has gotten me in trouble at school so I won say it.

Anyway its a much better drawing than anything I could ever do. Pretty good but knives is so.... happy lookin. Oh well. Next time draw a bock as the gun, tats what i do.
Posted
It's good, but as people always say practice makes perfect.
But what's killing you is the gun!!! Work on it and it'll also improve the picture.
What's he doing exactly? Yelling randmonly at someone maybe?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...