Jump to content
OtakuBoards

the best anime show ever  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. the best anime show ever

    • inuyasha
      0
    • reruni kenchin
      2
    • yu yu hakashu
      0
    • FLCL (fooly cooly)
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
:rolleyes: :babble:[COLOR=blue]blue[/COLOR] hi um :blush: i like inuyasha,FLCL,DBGT,DBZ,reuni kench,yu yu hakashu,spirted away,street fighter,knight of the zodiac,blay beaid(did i spell it right),zoids,zoid fusers,digimon and whole lot more i just cant rember:laugh: :angel:
Posted
Umm, dude, I hate playing mod, but you really should read the rules because this is a textbook SPAM. I suggest you shut down the thread and give the MODS a break.
Posted
Dude, please, take the hint. Your seriously gonna get shut down. And clean up the grammer. These kind of threads are against the rules and are considered SPAM. I'm trying to be polite and give you and heads up, buddy.
Posted
[color=darkblue][font=trebuchet ms]*Squashed by the uptightness*

Welcome, riku01. Just wanted to say hi before this thread got closed. My favorite anime shows are Dragon Ball/Z/GT, Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X, Senkaiden Houshin Engi, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Saint Seiya, Hellsing, Love Hina and X/1999, to name only a few.

Enjoy your stay.[/color][/font]
Posted
I think all you really need to do is look around this forum and realize that there are no other threads like this that are opened. There are no other posts like yours that weren't quoted by a mod in a warning post. So just read the the rules and you'll be all set.

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=69[/url]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...