Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Enter the Shadow Realm


Recommended Posts

Guest MaliksGrrl01
Posted
hey, is it true, that noa from " enter the shadow realm" is setos son? thats what i heard . Anywho, the kiabas are kewl, but on the subject, Tea and Serenity and the rest of the crew also have to battle!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!!!! what about you?! what do you think of " Enter the Shadow Realm" ?:excited: :butthead:
Guest Ragnarok Loki
Posted
I think its pretty cool. I thought Noa was Elder Kaiba's son 2. hehehe. I like the Virtual Memory Software thingy Noa has. Thats so cool. Oh yea, heres a spoiler. kaiba has to duel his "Father" in the virtual world. and i kant wait to c what happens to yugi,mokuba and tea.
Posted
[size=1]I'm going to ask everyone in this thread to work on their post quality. This is your only warning before I close it, thank you.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...