Jump to content
OtakuBoards

You are watching Mad TV....Mad!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Do you like Mad TV? If so what is your favorite sketch?

I love Mad TV it is so funny to me. I watch it every week and it just gets crazier and crazier. It is about the only show that make me laugh other then the Simpsons. I kinda have a twisted humor and laugh at peoples pain if its not really a serious injury. I remember when they making Snuggle the bear out to be a monster and had him attacking this lady who was trying to wash her clothes. That was one of my favorite of all time next to the celebrity one. I also remember once they were getting on 3 Doors Down and had this guy walking backward stepping on cats and stuff. I love this show so much and hope it lasts forever, but I do kinda think its time for another change of people.
Posted
Yeah, that shows cool. My fav sketch is the classic stuart. It's incerdibly stupid, but just so funny. I can't stop laughing when he gets on the ground and starts pushing with his feet at people.

Hahaha. I'm sick.
Guest rttocs77
Posted
I like the Vancome lady and anything she does. I especially like that one where she is a rescue person and she is "saving" crash victims on a remote island. HAHA There is this one part where there is an Arab guy sitting down and she goes "I wonder [I]who[/I] could have caused the crash," and the whole time she is looking away but kicking her legs and pointing over her shoulder at him. There is one "victim" that is very burned and she goes "Looks like we have what I like to call a frequent fryer." LOL

She is hilarious. I also like any Stuart ones, especially that one where he goes to the shrink wearing the speedo, because it's "hurricane season," and "it looks good." hehe

Hm, I love Mad TV. SNL is going downhill....
Posted
Mad TV is mad crazy. I love the show. I don't quit remember what my favorite sketches were, but I love those fuuny commercials they make up; especialy the music videos. My favorite was the destiny's child video where kelly and michelle sing about beyonce. That was funny. All the sketches were totally hilarious!:laugh:
They sometimes make me cry out laughing.:D :laugh: :whoops:
Posted
I stopped liking Mad TV a long time ago. For me it just lost it's allure, the original cast slowly disipated and was replaced by so many annoying ppl...Either way, I always liked the "He lookie like a man" lady. She was rather funny, she once did a sketch as Björk on Lowered Expectations, that was great. I haven't seen it in a long time so maybe it got over it's slump and is better again, who knows.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anatema [/i]
[B]Either way, I always liked the "He lookie like a man" lady. She was rather funny, she once did a sketch as Björk on Lowered Expectations, that was great. I haven't seen it in a long time so maybe it got over it's slump and is better again, who knows. [/B][/QUOTE]

That was one of my favorite sketches on Mad T.V. I also like when they make fun of all the famous people. That`s really funny, of course I can barely catch mad T.V. because I fall asleep before 11pm.
Posted
[COLOR=green]
The Classic Stuart is great. I love his voice and when he goes into his Dark Side! That's hillarious. I also like Bunny Swan, she's hillarious. Actually the Actor who plays Bunny Swan is the Voice Actor for Lois from Family Guy so that's pretty neat. Mad TV is so funny and did anyone see their 200th anniversary special? Fantastic.


-Lrb[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...