Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was looking up stuff on what the dark exodia from the new intro did (exodia necros), and I found a picture of another exodia card called "Dark Master Exodia." He's a lv12 monster and has a giant star in the center of his...well...body, I was just wondering if anyone knew what he does.
Posted
If he's level 12 and has a star on him, he's the entirely fake "Chinese Exodia". Don't be fooled - he's totally fan-created. In fact, any full bodied Exodia except Exodia Necros would be fake. I'm pretty sure the name is nonsense as well.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Thanks for clearing that up, Masterdramon. In future, questions about individual cards should go in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20652]Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread[/URL], located at the top of the page.

Thread closed. Mwaha.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...