SephirothNIN Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 I was looking up stuff on what the dark exodia from the new intro did (exodia necros), and I found a picture of another exodia card called "Dark Master Exodia." He's a lv12 monster and has a giant star in the center of his...well...body, I was just wondering if anyone knew what he does.
Digital Monster Posted November 9, 2003 Posted November 9, 2003 If you could link up the picture, it'd help greatly, I've never heard of it personally. Unless someone's misheard 'Deck Master Exodia'.
Masterdramon Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 If he's level 12 and has a star on him, he's the entirely fake "Chinese Exodia". Don't be fooled - he's totally fan-created. In fact, any full bodied Exodia except Exodia Necros would be fake. I'm pretty sure the name is nonsense as well.
Solo Tremaine Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 [COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Thanks for clearing that up, Masterdramon. In future, questions about individual cards should go in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20652]Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread[/URL], located at the top of the page. Thread closed. Mwaha.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Recommended Posts