Naru Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 [IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/belldandyeternity.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/hand.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/forever.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/green.JPG[/IMG] =^^= I have receintly discovered this great series so...heres some banners! lol! let me know what your think please! I'd appreciate all the help I can get! ~koneko naru
Kieko Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 Those are some very good banners. I think some could use a border, but they look fine without one as well. AGH! All these great banners of Oh My Goddess make me want to see it more and more! lol. Great banners, though. I especially like the way you made one of the banner's edges frayed like that, good work!
Naru Posted November 17, 2003 Author Posted November 17, 2003 Arigato gozaimasu! I'm working on some more right now..I'll try out some borders & post them when I'm done! ~NaRu
Queen Asuka Posted November 17, 2003 Posted November 17, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I really like the last one. Ah My Goddess is a great series, and I have always had a thing for the darling Belldandy. Make sure you watch the TV series and not just the movie![/color][/size]
Naru Posted November 17, 2003 Author Posted November 17, 2003 To tell you the truth, I've only read the manga. I'm working on getting money to buy some episodes though. Thanks for the compliments =^^= Belldandy is my favorite as well, then Urd. Thanks again! ~NaRu
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now