OtakuBoards

A story

BlazinReddrgn

I thought about this today... Its not a [I]real[/I] story, just something that I made up. Part of the story is true though just not all of it... This is just something that I assumed that happen so here it is:

Why? Why do they fight? Is it because of money? Is it because of their way of life? No? They fight because they have their own view of the world. They are screaming now. At the top of their lungs. Why? When has it gotten to the point where feelings have to get hurt? Is it because of their view on things? ?Everyone is special in their own way.? Does that mean that ?their way? has gotten to the point where they have to scream at each other? has it gotten to where they have to trash talk; where they have to fight and yell?

They need help now. One of them ran to get some advice. If everyone has his or her view on the world differently, why does this person, who is giving advice has the power to tell what is going to happen. ?Every man is created equal? no matter how short nor tall; nor fat nor skinny; nor old nor young. If so, why does this person have the authority to help others? Is it because of their insecurity? is it because they need someone to comfort and assure them that everything is going to be all right?

Now that that person has gotten some confidence, he has gone back to screaming, yelling, and fighting. He thought that that person whom had giving him advice had helped but did it? Did it stop the yelling and screaming? did it stop the madness of it all? Now she has gone out to get some advice. A psychiatrist. An expert in trying to figure and fix the problem or at least get to the root of it. This person, the psychiatrist, has been training for years how to solve the problem. The answer was to talk it out. Bitch. If that was the answer ?to talk it out? wasn?t that what they were just doing but in a more louder and aggressive tone?

Its called yelling you say, not talking it out? Isn?t ?talking it out? consists of words of agreement; to see what their view of the world was? Well isn?t yelling the same? Does it consists of words that are more expressive? Doesn?t it get the ?view? out more quickly? Still, after they or rather she was talking it out did it make it better? did it rebuild the relationship these two once had? No. They are now even louder than before. I can?t take it. He says that you?re nothing to me. She says fine, it doesn?t matter because I?ll never be something to you. Heh?hehe? I?m laughing now because they don?t see the importance of what they just said. ?You?re nothing to me? They took out the consideration of a life. Nothing. I don?t believe that. Everything is something, including nothing. ?I feel so empty? like a complete nothingness has consumed me? Nothingness? a noun? Isn?t the definition of a noun a person, place, thing, or an idea? Isn?t nothingness a thing? isn?t it a feeling?

He doesn?t care about her life though he cares; he feels sympathy, for those who had lost a loved one in 9/11 even though he doesn?t even know this person and he doesn?t care for the person he had loved for 40 years. A quote from me:

It takes 3 minutes to get a crush on someone
It takes 3 hours to like someone
It takes a day to love someone
It takes a lifetime to forget?

Did he know the person who lost a person in that incident for three minutes/hours? No. All he knows is that they have lost one of the most important part of their life? Isn?t this the same situation? Isn?t he going to lose her?

They have gone their separate ways now? the left each other? Did their ?way? lead them this way? Is it just one long road that leads in one direction for 40 years then curves apart? I see a family? a happy one. But then I take a second look. No. That?s not a happy family? the dad? he?s yelling. The mom? on the cell. The kids? talking back. It was covered up by conceit, by contradictions, which you have to look twice to see what was going on. Did they talk about it twice? No. They just left? never to see each other again because of their view on the world.

This view on the world? to put it simply: their perspective. They weren?t meant for each other you say? Then what was the 40 years about? is it just another lie? a deception? Time was running out? Time is a continuum, which means that it will go on forever? If time is running out? how much was ?forever? for them? 40 years?

Their gone. They?re nothing but specks in the imagination. I don?t really go as much as miss them? no sorrow, no sympathy. They have left each other because they feel that they needed to? no one needs to feel anything.

They?re not in existence anymore. This happened so long ago? I?m surprised to even remember this? not because of how long it was ago, just that I remember this even though I have felt nothing from them? Why have I become so attach to this? Why have this gone over to repeat itself in my mind?

Because?
She was my mom.
He was my dad.

Sad I know, but please reply!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlazinReddrgn [/i]
Why? Why do they fight? Is it because of money? Is it because of their way of life? No? They fight because they have their own view of the world. They are screaming now. At the top of their lungs. Why? When has it gotten to the point where feelings have to get hurt? Is it because of their view on things? ?Everyone is special in their own way.? Does that mean that ?their way? has gotten to the point where they have to scream at each other? has it gotten to where they have to trash talk; where they have to fight and yell?
[/quote][color=deeppink]
Intresting beginning. Very provocative lines, " 'Everyone is special in their own way.' Does that mean that 'their way' has gotten to the point where they have to scream at eachother?" People are selfish, and they don't want to sacrifice their own view, open their mind, and step down because of their own selfish, foolish pride. They refuse to sacrifice their own 'specialness' for someone else. Excellent way to catch the readers attention, you certainly caught mine.
[/color][quote]
They need help now. One of them ran to get some advice. If everyone has his or her view on the world differently, why does this person, who is giving advice has the power to tell what is going to happen. ?Every man is created equal? no matter how short nor tall; nor fat nor skinny; nor old nor young. If so, why does this person have the authority to help others? Is it because of their insecurity? is it because they need someone to comfort and assure them that everything is going to be all right?
[/quote][color=deeppink]
"Why does this person, who is giving advice have* the power to tell what is going to happen."
Good question. I have yet to find someone who can give me a satisfying answer. It really comes down to the fact that people are insecure and afraid, and need someone else to be their crutch.
[/color][quote]
A psychiatrist. An expert in trying to figure and fix the problem or at least get to the root of it. This person, the psychiatrist, has been training for years how to solve the problem. [/quote][color=deeppink]
I agree with you, there is not way to train to solve these kind of problems. Life goes on, you experience tons of different things, and [i]that[/i] is your training. How to heal a soul is a skill that cannot be taught in a book. Something no drug can fix.
[/color][quote]
The answer was to talk it out. Bitch. If that was the answer ?to talk it out? wasn?t that what they were just doing but in a more louder and aggressive tone?
[/quote][color=deeppink]
Screaming at eachother doesn't solve anything. Then again, 'talking it out' usually doesn't either. It takes someone to have a change within themselves, a true change of heart, and make a promise first to themselves that they are going to start trying, trying to make it better. It takes that, before any promises to anyone else, any 'talking it out' can be done.
[/color][quote]
Its called yelling you say, not talking it out? Isn?t ?talking it out? consists of words of agreement; to see what their view of the world was? Well isn?t yelling the same? Does it consists of words that are more expressive? Doesn?t it get the ?view? out more quickly? Still, after they or rather she was talking it out did it make it better? did it rebuild the relationship these two once had? No.[/quote][color=deeppink]
Yelling and talking will never be the same. There's a huge difference between a scream and a whisper, the tone of a person's voice, the mere expression on their face can change the entire mood in the room.
[/color][quote]
They are now even louder than before. I can?t take it. He says that you?re nothing to me. She says fine, it doesn?t matter because I?ll never be something to you. Heh?hehe? I?m laughing now because they don?t see the importance of what they just said. ?You?re nothing to me? They took out the consideration of a life. Nothing. I don?t believe that. Everything is something, including nothing. ?I feel so empty? like a complete nothingness has consumed me? Nothingness? a noun? Isn?t the definition of a noun a person, place, thing, or an idea? Isn?t nothingness a thing? isn?t it a feeling?

He doesn?t care about her life though he cares; he feels sympathy, for those who had lost a loved one in 9/11 even though he doesn?t even know this person and he doesn?t care for the person he had loved for 40 years. A quote from me:

Did he know the person who lost a person in that incident for three minutes/hours? No. All he knows is that they have lost one of the most important part of their life? Isn?t this the same situation? Isn?t he going to lose her?
[/quote][color=deeppink]
The feeling of loss is something that will never leave you. Perhaps you hated that person, perhaps you loved them. Maybe you hated them and you loved them. But, you will never forget. Unfortunatly, people don't realize this until after that other person is gone.
[/color][quote]
They have gone their separate ways now? the left each other? Did their ?way? lead them this way? Is it just one long road that leads in one direction for 40 years then curves apart? I see a family? a happy one. But then I take a second look. No. That?s not a happy family? the dad? he?s yelling. The mom? on the cell. The kids? talking back. It was covered up by conceit, by contradictions, which you have to look twice to see what was going on. Did they talk about it twice? No. They just left? never to see each other again because of their view on the world.
[/quote][color=deeppink]
This is an idea I write about a lot. The fact that it just looks so perfect on the outside...but they're so far from it, it's not even funny. And finally, people get tired of trying, and they throw it away. Tired of acting, putting up the mask. It always amazes me how surprised everyone is when what seems like the perfect family gets a divorce.
[/color][quote]
This view on the world? to put it simply: their perspective. They weren?t meant for each other you say? Then what was the 40 years about? is it just another lie? a deception? Time was running out? Time is a continuum, which means that it will go on forever? If time is running out? how much was ?forever? for them? 40 years?

Their gone. They?re nothing but specks in the imagination. I don?t really go as much as miss them? no sorrow, no sympathy. They have left each other because they feel that they needed to? no one needs to feel anything.

They?re not in existence anymore. This happened so long ago? I?m surprised to even remember this? not because of how long it was ago, just that I remember this even though I have felt nothing from them? Why have I become so attach to this? Why have this gone over to repeat itself in my mind?

Because?
She was my mom.
He was my dad.
[/QUOTE][color=deeppink]
It doesn't ever go away, you don't ever forget. But it starts to heal, eventually. Although the scar it leaves is terrible and hideous, and from time to time, stings bitterly.

Very good. Your writing technique holds room for improvement, but still, pretty well-written. It comes from the heart, and that's what's important.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlazinReddrgn [/i]
[B]

Now that that person has gotten some confidence, he has gone back to screaming, yelling, and fighting. He thought that that person whom had giving him advice had helped but did it? Did it stop the yelling and screaming? did it stop the madness of it all? Now she has gone out to get some advice. A psychiatrist. An expert in trying to figure and fix the problem or at least get to the root of it. This person, the psychiatrist, has been training for years how to solve the problem. The answer was to talk it out. Bitch. If that was the answer ?to talk it out? wasn?t that what they were just doing but in a more louder and aggressive tone?

Its called yelling you say, not talking it out? Isn?t ?talking it out? consists of words of agreement; to see what their view of the world was? Well isn?t yelling the same? Does it consists of words that are more expressive? Doesn?t it get the ?view? out more quickly? Still, after they or rather she was talking it out did it make it better? did it rebuild the relationship these two once had? No. They are now even louder than before. I can?t take it. He says that you?re nothing to me. She says fine, it doesn?t matter because I?ll never be something to you. Heh?hehe? I?m laughing now because they don?t see the importance of what they just said. ?You?re nothing to me? They took out the consideration of a life. Nothing. I don?t believe that. Everything is something, including nothing. ?I feel so empty? like a complete nothingness has consumed me? Nothingness? a noun? Isn?t the definition of a noun a person, place, thing, or an idea? Isn?t nothingness a thing? isn?t it a feeling?[/QUOTE]
I like how you described "nothing". It's true....even nothing is something...technically you can never be "nothing" to someone. They can hate you and they can love you. Hell, they can just like you but, they will always be SOMETHING to you. You can never fully forget a person. Sure when you grow old you forget names and faces but you can still remember feelings.

[QUOTE]He doesn?t care about her life though he cares; he feels sympathy, for those who had lost a loved one in 9/11 even though he doesn?t even know this person and he doesn?t care for the person he had loved for 40 years. A quote from me:

Did he know the person who lost a person in that incident for three minutes/hours? No. All he knows is that they have lost one of the most important part of their life? Isn?t this the same situation? Isn?t he going to lose her?[/QUOTE]

What can I say? I love that quote part. It's true though. How can you feel sympathize for someone you don't even know when your in the ame situation. because I suppose, they know what it feels like to loes somene....yet they don't try to get them back...by the way I love that quote. Yeah that was random...
[QUOTE]
They have gone their separate ways now? the left each other? Did their ?way? lead them this way? Is it just one long road that leads in one direction for 40 years then curves apart? I see a family? a happy one. But then I take a second look. No. That?s not a happy family? the dad? he?s yelling. The mom? on the cell. The kids? talking back. It was covered up by conceit, by contradictions, which you have to look twice to see what was I thought about this today... Its not a [I]real[/I] story, just something that I made up. Part of the story is true though just not all of it... This is just something that I assumed that happen so here it is:going on. Did they talk about it twice? No. They just left? never to see each other again because of their view on the world.

This view on the world? to put it simply: their perspective. They weren?t meant for each other you say? Then what was the 40 years about? is it just another lie? a deception? Time was running out? Time is a continuum, which means that it will go on forever? If time is running out? how much was ?forever? for them? 40 years?[/QUOTE]
"Forever". Eternity. That's what "forever" is. Not forty years. But sometimes forty years can [i]feel[/i] like foever. (how ould I know?) The point is um, I can't remember...:sweat:
[QUOTE]

Because?
She was my mom.
He was my dad.

Sad I know, but please reply!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
That's so sad. How old were you when they split up? Can you even remmember when they wer together? Poor BlazinReddrgn. Yeah I better go now before I ramble on...wait too late...my bad....