Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here in Japan answer my question.

Is there an Anime base on a Chinese story call "Return of Condor Hero" I know it's in Japanese, and someone saw it.
Posted
Whoa im not from japan nor do i live there its just that i have never heard nor seen that anime.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I have heard of it, but have not seen it, I hear its kind of a romantic anime.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Romantic? I thought it's kind of DBZ series. I know the story, it's both action and romantic type.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]I have seen a chinese movie of it or was it a Honk Kong version hmmm eh i dunno but i did see a movie of it just that it wasn't anime. [/B][/QUOTE]

I saw the movies and the Hong Kong series. I saw couple version of it already. I know there is an Anime, there is picture of it too. I'll search for the site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...