Aros Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 what are the standard sizes for banners and stuff......since that is the only thing I need to make them:D and whoever posts I thank thee:mrt:
Blista Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 My current one is a bit wider then I usually do...I'd say anywhere between 375x100, to 475x100, since 100px height is the maximum. You can probably experiment with different sizes and stuff in Photoshop, or whatever paint program your using. Good luck :)
PiroMunkie Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 [size=1]For this message board, the maximum size of banners in signatures is 500 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall. There is not really a limit on byte size, but we have never had a problem with images that are too big in that matter. Welcome to the boards.[/size]
Kieko Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 go here: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22978[/url] If you look in the request forum right below this one, there are three very helpful threads for people making banners as well as those who aren't.
Aros Posted November 16, 2003 Author Posted November 16, 2003 hey i have had past accounts on Otaku so I dont need greeting and thank you for all the answers and !!!!!!!!!!HEY KIEKO!!!!!!!:D
PiroMunkie Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aros[/i] [B]hey i have had past accounts on Otaku so I dont need greeting and thank you for all the answers and !!!!!!!!!!HEY KIEKO!!!!!!!:D[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]If you have had past accounts, then you should really know what the limit on banner sizes is. If your banner is too big, your banner will not show up, but instead will be replaced by text telling you that its size exceeds the limits of this board.[/size]
Recommended Posts