Shrouding every scene I?m cast in

Please answer
I?m calling just to find out
If you could be there for me when I crack
The answer came
I found it buried in the trash there
I saw it stare?[/i]

My new favourite song.

What do you think of this song? It's being played over here alot, I'm not sure band's (Finger Eleven) country of origin. (guessing America.)

It seems to have a really unique pattern in which the vocals for the chorus are significantly different from the verses, and I think it blends to make a unique sound that I havent heard very often over here in New Zealand.

I enjoy this song (I'm listening to it as I post this heh), it's my new favourite, and for those who know the band, would I like any of their other hits if I like Good Times?

[size=1]Actually, they are from Canada. I have not heard anything new of theirs. Only what is off [i]The Greyest of Blue Skies[/i] and maybe one or two tracks from the other albums [i]Tip[/i]. They were actually originally called Rainbow Butt Monkeys, lol. True story.

I like them enough, I have not listened to them in a while, though. I have [i]The Greyest of Blue Skies[/i] and the songs off that are pretty good.

I actually used to talk with one of their guitarists, James Black, back during freshman year. Some of my friends saw them in concert and met him and they switched AIM names. He was a huge ***hole, though.

I only talked to him maybe five times or so, but I really could not stand him. -__-;[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][size=1]They were actually originally called Rainbow Butt Monkeys, lol. True story.
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Rainbow Butt Monkeys? o_O thank God for name changes, because no matter how good that song is, A band called rainbow Butt Monekys just seems too wierd. :sweat: