Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here are a few of my banners and avatars. Comments and critizisms greatly appreciated.
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/asuka.PNG[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/chii.png[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/countthehours.PNG[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/trouble3.PNG[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/inupieces.PNG[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/verybadthing.png[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/avatars/ranko.PNG[/img] [img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/avatars/quistis.PNG[/img] [img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/avatars/inu2.png[/img] [img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/avatars/setsunaa.PNG[/img]
[b]Edit #1[/b]
Here's a banner I just made using GIMP, a PSP-type program. I'm not used to it at all, but that should change over time. Comments greatly appreciated, especially if you happen to know about the program.
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/ineverleftyou.png[/img]
Posted
o.O.........................wow
those are all so good....in my opinion anyway. and that's probably because i can do jack all on photoshop and making my own banners and/or avatars
still, they are REALLY good quality pictures, and the way you've cut them up and moved them around is fantastic.
1o/1o
Posted
Wow, those are pretty darn awesome Eclectic! I think the last banner is a bit funky. It's really blury and confusses me, but the others are very good. A few font problems here and there like it the first banner (Really blury) , but that happens alot. All of your avitars look really cool. What program do you use?
Posted
[color=royalblue]I think those are great, I really like the one with the eyes(the first one last row). I am really big on eyes, think they are just the best part of the face.(Goofy I know) One thing on the very first one the lettering is a little unclear maybe if you clean it up it would be clearer. Great work!
THE FIZZ[/color]:wigout:
Posted
I know the first one's very blurry, but the overlapping pics were what made the quote 'Dark Daze and Bright Knights' (also inspired by Bubba Sparxxx). The last one I was feeling really lazy and didn't crop, just faded the sin part a bit. It was on his chest, so that might account for the funky bit. I might revamp it later. As for programs, I use Paint for cropping, then MGI Photo Suite for effects, resizing, and sometimes lettering, or I go back to Paint. My avatars are almost always done completely in Paint. If anyone wants any of these that aren't personalize, take it but remember to give me credit.
Posted
PAINT!? Those have got to be the best banners and avatars i'v ever seen done in paint. I would probably die if I saw ones that you did it Paint Shop Pro or Photo shop. Wow!
Posted
Wow, I've never been called an inspiration before. Thanks. As for the Chii banner, it was filtered completely in the other program I mentioned above. The InuYasha banner and all but one of the avatars were done in Paint. I'm dowloading a program now that should hopefully improve my banner making.
EDIT: I've recently downloaded a prgram called GIMP. I made a quicky banner with it and would like to know your opinions. It's the very last banner in my first post.
Posted
Here's my newest banner. I couldn't think of anything to put on it, so it's kind of plain.
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/butterflies.PNG[/img]
Posted
The banners are wonderful! The only thing is, the first one's text is blurry and I can't read it. The second, I can't tell if it was cropped, but if it was I think it looks a little choppy. But that could just be how the picture came or an effect you used on your graphics program. The others are really good. I especially liked the creativity of the one banner in pieces ^_^. Well done!(Oh, and your avatars are great!)
Posted
[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
Well done Eclectic. Those are really impressive^_^
I LOVE the avatars. Their awesome.
The one with the pink boxes are on of my fav's because the design is so complex and nice^_^.
And your banner's are also really well done, nice, smooth, clean pics.
You did a good job of blending the pictures together.
Great job, and keep it up :D
[/size]
[/color]
Posted
Well, here are three new banners of mine: one of Final Fantasy X2, one of Furi Kuri, and the other of Xenosaga. The quote on the first is from by Evanescence's 'Everybody's Fool' and the quote on the second is from Andrew W. K.'s 'We Want Fun'.
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/bowdown.PNG[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/wewantfun.png[/img]
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/xenosaga2.PNG[/img]
Posted
No one's replied in a while so I suppose I should update with something new.
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/killswitchengage.png[/img]
Made from a Killswitch Engage wall I found on their site.
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/kumo.PNG[/img]
Kumo from Final Fantasy: Unlimited
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/notgonnagetus.PNG[/img]
Angel Sanctuary
[img]http://voodoobarbies.250free.com/Lulu/banners/shiva1.PNG[/img]
Shiva from Final Fantasy VIII, I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...