valerie Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 I've got beanies everywhere... My mom and I started collecting them a year or two back, but lately we've lost interesting. Partly because the whole house has been taken over. ^_^ In this one room, I see at least 20 beanies... One on the computer, four on a little display above the computer, and about 17 on a tv stand. But they're everywhere. In the living room, we have a floor-to-ceiling display of all our Bears, and I'm guessing there's about 50 of them on there. My mom and sister have got a couple in their rooms, and I have a stack of huge drawers with all of the more common ones stuffed in there. I'm guessing theres 150+ in there. x.x ...Now that I think about it, that's INSANE. xD Edit!! I just remembered the teenies! We've got those too! xD From each year, we have two sets. One in the bags, and one out of the bags. I remember calling all the McDonald's in our areas and buying a million happy meals just to get them. Fun times. xD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now