Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's pretty good. Not amazing or anything, but pretty good. I've just got 2 major problems. 1. Your font. I can't read it because it is soooo small. Problem 2. Your font again. this time its the colors. I can't read them at all. The green just doesn't stick out well enough that you can read it. And that thing at the bottom. Yeah, no clue what it says. Also the color kindof clashes with the red.
But I know that doing banners in Paint is really hard, so keep it up!
~haze
Posted
Okay, I like the first one. Although I hate the font with the cursive writing, it doesn't fit. Also, the font...it's too small. (stated what Haze_Gundam006 says) I can't really read it. It's good though.

The second one I like. Though I would make the font a tiny bit bigger and make all of the words a navy blue. And the CB in the corner also needs to be bigger to see. It's good though.
Posted
Ummm. . . . . Buddy, you need some help with your colors. . . . NONE of those words are fully visible since you used the colors you did. they blend in to the pictures! Also that black and white portion to the far far left does not go well with what you have. Everything is all bright and cheery and then you have the b&w.
~haze
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
::screams:: JING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::grabs Jing and bird:: I forgot his name. JING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in luv, can yo tell? Anywhoo, I luv those banners. There okay. Emphasis on what they said. ::points up:: Even if they coul;d be better, your banner making has improved, buddie! ::clings tight to Jing plushie::
Posted
Actually... you did screw up the words... :sweat:

The Font is way to small and hard to read and the gray Kyo no Ryu doesn't completly fit, keep working though.
(Did you finally learn how to crop right?)
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
::grins:: Yes, Im obbssed. ::frowns:: You cant read the font on your latest, Kyo. Jing::swoons:: is the only one I can read the words on(exceot for the Sanosuke banner) Did I spell that right? Sessy and Jing! ::cuddles bishie jing and Sesshomoru plushies::
Posted
It's not a problem of working. It's your colors and font. Change the colors. Then change that font. Don't get me wrong, the font is kinda pretty. But you use it on EVERY single banner you make. And every time I tell you that you can't read it. If you want to continue using it, make it bigger. It's like size 10 and with that font it has to be AT LEAST 14 to be readable.
Posted
Thats not much of a banner if you ask me. Its just a black BG that was lined out to be shaped like a star and then more lines were added around it + you still need to keep working on your fonts. It is good that you improved, but dont do your banners in 2 min. Put more effort into them and fiddle around with what ever tools you have.
Posted
Actually that one was made a while ago like 3 weeks. I was gunna make a picture of a star and the n I started making random lines. I liked it and wanted to make it my new banner but I didnt. So BOOJA!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...