Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, weird title. I like them. xD

Ok, so I made a banner really quick. It's pink. And it's kinda girly. I like the smearing/motion-y effect of it. But the text kinda looks weird.

Comment please! :D
Posted
I like the background and picture. They match to me. But you need to change the font, so people can actually see what writing is there. Not fun that there is words and you can't see them.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I can read it. It says, "I'm slipping under a taste of poison paradise. I'm addicted to you. Don't you know that you're toxic?". It's cute. I also like the smear-yness to it. Good job, Valerie.

(says) gretchen.
Posted
'With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride.
Your toxic, I'm slippin' under.
Taste of a posion paradise, Im addicted to you
Don't you know that your toxic...
And I love what you do, you know thatyour toxc..'

Sorry, I love that song! ^^; Nice! The only reason I knew what it said was cause of my lady, the beautiful Queen Asuka. Likeesmuchness!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...