~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I was wondering why my post count was cut in half? Did I break a rule or something? I wasn't pmed about this. I truly don't care about my post anymore since I have my avatar :D But...I just want to know the reason. May somone please explain to me? Thanks and sorry if I broke a rule for posting this. :)
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 did you post a lot in "The dating game"? cuz that got deleted...
lil_hell4t Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 i do beleive if you were in the "dazting game exttreme" game then all your posts would have dissapeared from that topic,since it was delted by warlock,so thats probably why they all went...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 I did post al ot there. lol WOW! I didn't know that about half of my posts were done at the dating game! That's weird to know! lol That's freaky..I wonder who else posted alot there? THANK GOD I GOT MY AVATAR BEFORE IT WENT DOWN! hahahahah :D lol :laugh: Well thanx for clarifying! :D
Recommended Posts