OtakuBoards

the world of deception

Guest snakemarcato13

Guest snakemarcato13
hello. here's how it works, i usually start this off like this: "... blah, blah... im a merc driven by anger.... blah blah... a good anime if organized properly" but you can take it how you want and tell me if you want to hear what happened... so that's how im gonna start my time at this place.

and if thes is run like ancientclan... vttk_mig69 and i are not the same people, we're friends at school that use the school cpu's which all have the same ISP sig.

Guest cloricus
Uh-ha... And I assume you thought you were cool throwing in those catch letters from computer terminology, most likely having no idea what they mean.

This is a message board, a forum, a place to put across views. Not some where to seek attention with badly set out posts that contain no information. Honestly I don't want to hear or care what happened.

Though you are a newbie so you should read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=69]rules[/url]. And welcome.

Guest snakemarcato13
to tell you the truth, i'm not really looking for attention. i'm just looking for something i havent found yet. i dont know what it is, but i will when i find it... and thanks for the welcome.