OtakuBoards

AND1 Basketball

Guest Heezay

The great basketball moves are not things you can just be shown and learn. You must make your own moves by what your level of ability is such as mine is the "450 double passthrough dunk". I had to come up with my moves that are unique, so I think you should do what you feel is a great move that you can do without hurting yourself. But, if you really want a nice one... I would have to say the "spin'a'round dunk" is a good one to try. Though, if you are looking for basic ones like going between the legs or behide the back, try passing it around the person go aound the other side, get it and lay it in.

Hey, I'm a street baller myself. I try to mimic some of The Professor's and Skip to My Lou's moves best I can while also throwing in my own little tricks.

Like one I call the Cash Money, contrare to my nick name, Money Mike, where I slam the ball down, pick it up with a one hand scoop, slam it again with the other hand, pick it up, quickly pass it to the other hand and do a quick between the legs. Intstant confusion.

Or if you havn't heard of the Slip and Slide, ti goes like this. You cuff the ball between your wrist and hand while quickly rolling onto the side of your leg and doing a quick roll on your back towards the opposite side of hand you cuffed the ball, and bring the ball over with you to that side and start dribbling again. Its easier to learn if you see it done. I had to be taught too, so you know. Hope that can help.