OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Realms

Viper0529

The cold snow blew into the small town of Narshe. Mog ran throughout the town, looking for a place to stay for the long cold night. He saw a tiny wooden door on the side of a building marked INN. Mog ran inside to feel the warmth of the fire. The innkeeper peered at him.
"You don't see many mogs here," the innkeeper said to the tiny mog, "What are you doing in Narshe anyway? Most of the mogs are in the mountains, north of here"
"My buisness is my own, Kupo!" The mog replied to the awestruck Innkeeper.
"Well I'll be, a talking mog." the innkeeper said aloud.
Mog put 50 Gold Pieces on the table. "This should get me through the night, Kupo" the mog told the innkeeper.
"Right away" the innkeeper handed the tiny mog a roomkey for the bedroom. Mog practically lept onto the soft feather bed and felt himself slowly freeing himself from the burden of reality...

Squall stood outside of the small Inn which he had just seen a Mog scurry into. His Gunblade hidden under his cloak, he stepped into the Inn and sat down near the fire, the flames just lighting his face up enough to give it a creepy glow.

The InnKeeper stared with suspicion at Squall, and noted the long thing under his cloak that appeared to be a weapon. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the InnKeeper said, "Can I help you? Or are you just going to sit there all night?"

Squall stood up and walked over to the InnKeeper's desk. The InnKeeper gripped his small knife under the table. Squall pulled out some gold, put it on the desk, took a key, and headed up stairs.

OOC: oh goody... Viper you really are a genious for making this.

IC: Cloud crouched atop a small building, watching as a mog hurried into an inn from the cold. It wasn't often you say a mog south of the mountians.

Cloud hopped from the roof and shouldered his sword. He should be out searching. Without looking back, he trudged through the snow and began to walk along the parimeter of the town.

OOC: er, kinda short, but there wasn't much to build on soo...

[i][color=lightpink]Quistis walked around the town in the snow, a maroon scarf around her neck, her fuzzy coat that kept her warm, looking around the town. She smiled as she saw a small mog run past her, she hadn't seen one in ages. She sighed a bit, thinking of old times and made a disguisted face, she hated to have those memories. Those times where she seen rinoa kissing Squall or Squall and rinoa hugging eachother. She turned her head a bit and ran into a poll. She winced a bit and rubbed her forhead, continuing to walk feeling as if she was being followed by someone on the roof tops.

--------

OOC: I gave the reasons why she is turning evil. And this is my personal hate against Rinoa as well so ya... ^^; [/color][/i]

Vivi just got into town and was looking for a place to spend the night, he was wondering around a bit when he finaly found the town's inn
"oh good, finaly a place to rest, im so tired".

Vivi went inside, the inn keeper surprised to see a black mage in town

"some croud we got here tonight, first a talking mog, then a weird creepy looking guy, and now a black mage.
oh excuse me, i be guessing youll want a room for the night?"

"sure do", Vivi answerd, "got any left"

"yeah i have a few left, heres your key, that'll be 50 gold coins"

Vivi put the coins on the table, took the key, and went into his room for the night.....

[i][color=lightpink]Quistis found a building with the word on the side that said "INN". She went inside finding it too cold outside for her to be out there. She would get sick, and being evil and sick wasn't a good thing. The being evil part wouldn't work til the sickness went away. She sat down by the fireplace, holding her head a bit, everything was turning black in her mind, turning to revenge, turning evil.[/color][/i]

Not quite....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squall stood up, unable to sleep.

He picked up his GunBlade, and suddenly felt a surge of anger.

"YAH!"

Squall smashed his GunBlade through the floor of his room, firing the gun at the same time.

When the dust that had setteled on the floor that had been stired up setteled, it revealed a dead InnKeeper, having been shot in the head, and,

"......Quistis" Squall sighed.

Guest Halo Covenant
Vincent came the the town of Narshe an hour ago. He was able to take the cold for at least this long but it started getting to him. He found the inn and walked inside and came upon a dead inn keeper. "What the heck?" He didnt really care and took one of the keys when he found a hole in the roof. Again he didnt care and went to his room.

[i][color=lightpink][font=times][size=4]"Squall...." Quistis said softly, looking up not even needing to see who it was, she knew his voice so well, even though she had heard it rarely she still knew what it had sounded like. "...You killed the owner...now what?! I'm not going to bail you out....Let Rinoa do it for you!" She stood up quickly, soudning sad and upset, going back out into the cold winter night, it was snowing even harder.[/color][/i][/size][/font]

Guest Halo Covenant
Must revive this topic! =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent awoke near the middle of the night. He then thought that staying here was a waste of time. So he got up and replaced his key on the wall behind the dead inn keeper. He walked outside and it was snowing hard. He didnt take note of it for it would just make the cold worse if he thought about it. He started walking aimlessly threw the town of Narshe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would add more but I have to go do something now. I'll edit it if no one else replys yet.

Cloud heard a gunshot. It wasn't a big deal, but there wasn't anything better to do. He ran to where he had heard the shot and hid behind neighboring building. He looked around slowly and saw a woman walking out, looking furious.

[I]Hmph... it was probably her.[/I] Cloud knew how people could get upset.

He stepped out into the open with his sword over his shoulder. "So what was that about?" The woman turned around in surprise and looked at Cloud with an odd expression.

"It wasn't me, so don't think you can arest me." Quistis was getting angry because every one was being such an antagonist today.

OOC: he's uhh... how should I know?

[i][color=lightpink][font=times][size=4]Quistis looked at Cloud looking very furious and upset. "It wasn't me...It's that d*mn Squall Leonhart. He has major issues and you can arrest him. And kill his b*tchy *ss girlfriend as well. She needs to die really bad. Rinoa. God what kind of name is Rinoa anyways? Just arrest him, lock him up, and throw away the key. Make her suffer like I did." she smirks and walks off in the other direction, feeling very strongly on what she said, having that burning passion of hate behind everyword.[/color][/i][/font][/size]

Guest Halo Covenant
As vincent was walking away he heard the conversation and stopped to listen. Then he thought [i]Squall leonhart killed him huh, well then..[/i] he then grined looking back. He then continued to walk threw the town looking for anything of intrest. Nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just thought you'd know at least something..