Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm a big MTV fan and thats pretty much all I watch other then wrestling. These two shows are great and so funny though a little cruel. I mean would you like your parents spying on your vacation or having some stranger touch your personal stuff. These shows are so funny though, and I sometimes find myself enjoying these shows; while hoping my parents don't pop in on my trip to New Orleans in Spring.

What do you think of these evil shows?
Posted
[size=1] I watched an episode of One Bad Trip. It basically consisted of two girls getting naked about...hm...EVERY FIVE MINUTES.

*coughs*

Yes, what a wonderful show.[/size]
Posted
I think One Bad Trip just splits people and families apart, and is extremely cruel to their relationships. Though I think MTV picks the person who would experience more nudity and sex than others, just to make things interesting. Hell, every other station is based on the same principle: No clothes=More viewers.

Roomraiders is a very strange twist on dating shows. Someone looking through people's stuff to decide who they want to date, all the while the people who occupy said rooms get to hear their peruser's snide comments. Very strange MTV.
Posted
They are both pretty stupid, than again, it is MTV. One Bad Trip is just the same thing every episode, just different people. Room Raiders is just lame. Almost every episode, the people don't like the person who picks them :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...