OtakuBoards

Greatest and Best Obers

Tyrant13

Hello all. Been a while hasn't it? :eek: Almost two years. Anyway, to get down to business..... Now I'm back, I'd love to know who I should brown-nose :laugh: lol. No, but I'd like to know all the best Obers, the most popular Obers, your personal favourite Ober...

Basically, what I'm asking for is a list of your favourite Obers [10 or so], a list of the most popular Obers [your opinion] and who you would most like to be from OB.

I suppose thats really all I want to know.

Me? I'm a reformed pokemon addict, so I'll see which way the current is blowing. :toothy:

Guest cloricus
Well this will be to hard in my opinion as people have come to be really good and turned out to be bad or just disappear and things like that.

Oh well welcome back.

Welcom back, Mr/s. T. ^_^

We've had quite an abundance of threads relating to this exact question. You could literally find handfuls of threads (quite large) that would give you most of what you're looking for here (and variations of the same questions).

Otherwise, our Awards aren't too far off. So, they should meet your populatiry-serving needs.

I've basically never seen the merit of these discussions anyway. Popularity on a message board is quite fleeting. It comes and goes with different members every year.