Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, those are a heck lot better then what I could ever do! The flow is pretty good, some times it flows away, but I think they are both pretty good.
I noticed a few spelling errors like, too should have been two, but tose things happen alot. Im not the biggest fan of Rhyming poems because they are pretty complicated to make and sometimes don't make sense because of the word placed in the area, but I think you did very well on both of them.

Sense Im not a writer, I won't rate your poems, but I do think they are good.
Posted
Ahhh, those were so great. The last one makes me want to cry... I like the part in the first one, "But she was entitled the right
to throw a fit." And I really liked the second one, altogether. They flowed real easily and the ryhming was done really well.
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
First- 10/10
Second- 10/10
Yeah, thats what I said. You have got skill. these kick *$$!!!!!
Posted
All poems added together two spelling errors, and two punctuation errors. Heh, I'm picky lately. You're one of the best poets I've read here on the boards thus far. The lines of the poems flow great together, and they don't stray away from the main idea. Personally, I love the subjects that these poems are based around.

Poem: Crashing

10/10

Poem: Screaming

10/10

Poem: Torment

10/10

Great job, Myth. I look forwards to more of your writings.

PS - Love your sig.
Posted
Okay, I said the second one almost made me cry, but the third one really did make me cry. 11 out of ten... *wipes tears off her cheeks* They're all so sad.... Write some more, I like crying... I guess that's weird, but these poems are so great!
Posted
Ahh wow, those are really great.. and long, Really good. I wanna know more... what your write..

p.s. dont mind me reading these, I WONT say anything at school ^_~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...