OtakuBoards

Outbreak

Zen

[B][SIZE=1]

[U]The Story so far....[/U]

Willcast-Bourne Inc.,Manchester, England
11:32 p.m., May 26, 2008

Dr. Willcast, co-chairman of the Willcast-Bourne Inc. sat at a desk covered by bottles, glasses, tubes, and other sceintific instruments. He was wearing a gas mask and swetaing perfucely, his hands shaky and nervous. He was pouring, very slowly, a test tube filled with red liquid into a container filled with blue liquid. The test-tube was marked "Rabies Virus, Cultured!!!" His shaky, gloved hand slowly poured the test-tube's red contents into the blue liquid. After he emptied it completely, he swirled the container around carefully and watched as the inside liquid was manifested and turned completey red by the contents of the test-tube.

"Yes! Yes!" The muffled, old voice of the elderly Dr. Willcast said threw the gas mask. His eyes shaky. He had created the perfect monster inside that bottle. "They....huh huh, they told me that I could no longer do my expirements. They told me that I, I, the pristejuce Doctor John Willcast, could no longer do my expirements. That I must stop and shut down my LIFES WORK! Well, now, now I hold there lives right here in my hands." His eyes quenched in insane happiness. He gathered his things and put them in a large, metal breifcase, and hauled it outside of the large building and into his old, but mint, 1968 Couger. The head lights turned on and he pulled out quickly and into the road as he drove....

Manchester Airport
2:07 p.m., June 24, 2008

"Hello? Manchester Airport? I need Clearence to land this is an American B14 Cargo plane. We have a crew of 5 and we need clearnce to land, unload, and fuel up. do we have clearence?" The American pilot waited for a reply from the radio. "Hello?! Hey, we need clearence to land, were low on fuel!" he waited frantically. "DAMN IT! The radio must be busted or something. Michael, were gonna have to emergency land without clearence!"

"Roger that." the Co-pilot said as he began to prepare for landing. As the plane led down, the co-pilot and the main pilot noticed that the run ways were completely empty, that is threw the clouds. They came down fast as they slowly landed, the concetrated hard on keeping the plane stable. As the plane slowed, they looked up a little at the ground infront of them and to the surprise and horror, saw many wrecked planes and fires

"Holy hell! What is this?!" the co-pilot said as they slowly came to a stop. After getting out of there seats, they deployed the emergency ramp and looked around. The american crew saw fires, crashed planes, and to there horror, dead, black and burned bodies, all over the run way.

"What happened here?!? Terroist attack?" one of the crew members said to the other. The other crew member slowly shook his head.

"I have no idea...."

"Well, we might aswell go and find out. We need to find some body." a soldier said. He went back into the plane and took 5 of the emergency weapons, M16's. He slid down the yellow emergency ramp and slung one of the M16's over his shoulders and threw the others to each of the soldiers, "We never know."

The soldeirs proceeded down the long run way to find some one alive. As they looked around, all they saw was dead bodies. Red and black. The smell of rotting flesh and burning hair filled the hair. One of the crew members vomitted at the stench while others were close by. As they came down the run way, they saw a shadow moving. They raised there guns and staired at the site. As the man that belonged to the shadow walked into site, the soldiers were shot with a cold breeze. The man was bloody, his eyes ravenous and he was drooling blood.

"Dear God! Hey man! Are you.... dear lord! We gotta help him." one of the soldiers said and they all rushed over.

"No! Stop there! Don't get near him!" a loud voice said over the inter come with a british accent. The soldiers looked up at the control tower, and looked down at the torn up man. The man broke into a ravenous run, snarling like a beast and revealing his sharped teeth. A shot rang out and a bullet passed threw the man's head, and he came to the ground dead.

"What the HELL!" one of the soldiers said.

"Don't touch the body! Stay away from it!" the voice said. "Carefully make your ways to the control tower and I will explain!" The soldiers looked at each other and made there ways to the control tower....

[U]Now....[/U]

Michael watched closely with Jack (SilpheedPilot) as the American's ran towards the control tower, they held there weapons high, covering them. "Alright Jack, they're in! I'm going to go and clear out the stair way, you stay up here and make sure no of the bugger's come close to this tower." Michael said very animatedly, pointing to the ground. Jack gave him an annoyed look and nodded. Michael opened the door and looked around. He began going down the stairs. He heard the American's open the door. He slowly went down the stairs, eyeing the infected that he and Jack had killed when they found the tower.

Michael remebered back, he had met Jack when he was running to the airport, hoping to find a working radio he could use. Obviously Jack had the same idea. When they got there, they noticed that the infected didn't come here to often, and it was sloce to a grocery market, so they decided to stay there for a while, until they could think of a place to go.... Michael's thoughts were interupted when he heard a strange growling sound, he looked over and saw an infected looking down at the American's down the stairway, as if he was waiting for them to come.

"Hey! Bloody maggot!" Michael yelled at the infected. The infected looked over at him with a snarl and growl. Michael fired a burst with his AK47 and the beast shaked as the bullets entered him. The infected then hit the ground dead. "Aey! Americans!"

"What? Who's there?" an american voice came up from the stairway.

"Hurry your ass's up here, or they'll fuckin' eat ya alive!"

"Eat us? Who?"

"Or turn you, but just get up here! NOW!!!" Michael yelled agrrivatedly. The sound of rushed footsteps followed closely as Michael saw there green uniforms from down the stairs. Michael waited for them, looking around paranoidly.....
[/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Blue]Jack stood up in the tower, scanning the tarmac an seeing a few of the infected walking about it. They were looking for flesh, Jack knew that. But they weren't looking hard enough. Jack turned around and raised his FAMAS.

"Hurry up, already! They're looking restless!" Jack called down he stairs to Michael.

He could here the frusterated groan of Michael ashe watched the Americans take their sweet time getting into and up the stairs. Jack gave a short laugh and peered out over the tarmac towards the landed plane, he thought for a moment, the started for the doorway.

He made his way down the stairs to Michael, and watched the Americans climb the stairs.

"You think they have any supplies on that plane of theirs?" Jack asked Michael, looking down the stairs at the acending Americans.

"No idea" Michael responded, tapping his foot in wait.

"No harm in looking.." Jack said, starting down the stairs, checking the amount of ammo left in his magazine, he was running dry with the rest of the one in the gun and two magazine tucked into a cargo pouch at his hip.[/COLOR]

[B][SIZE=1]

"I'm comin' with you!!" Michael yelled in his abnoxious tone. He stepped quickly down the stair. Soon they came up to the American's. "Change of plan's!" Jack said to them as they passed by them. The american's stared at them for a while, looked at each other, and followed. They had no other choice.

"Where are we going?" one of the american's asked them.

"To your plane. What kinda supplies are ya carring on it?" Michael asked in a quick manner.

"Ammo, weapons, and MRE's (Meal Ready to Eat)." the american said. Suddenly Michael and Jack quickened there pace to a fast run and jump down the stairs. The came out of the door, the Americans some what behind them. Michael and Jack came fast threw the door and into a quick sprint down the run ways. They began firing at the suprised and delighted, or atleast temorarily, infected. The fell quickly to the rain of fire and JAck and Michael countiued there frantic sprint.....

[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]The only thing Sergeant Clark Sanchez was thinking was: [i]Damn Brits![/i]. He didn't know what was happening, he just knew that he was running after two of them watching them shoot some sort of fucked up looking people.

Even though he was a NCO (None Certified Officer), he couldn't shoot at the weird things without orders from the CO (Commanding Officer). He really wanted to, but the only way he could legally do it is if it were in self defense.

One of the monster things started to get close, the British asses must have missed it. So in a little bit of fear he leveled his M16 at the thing and shot a three round burst into it. They were in Britain with hostiles all over the place, he doubted anybody would care much anyways..

The Brits got to the plane first, Clark just wondered if that was legal.. oh well, it didn't matter now did it?

"What in the hell do you guys need from in there?" Clark yelled out to them.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][SIZE=1]

"You know what we've been eating for the past month?! Do ya?!? Shit that your NOT SUPPOSED TO COOK! We havn't had a bloody warm meal in weeks!" Michael yelled at the soldier with the name tag, "Sanchez". Michael and Jack then began cutting threw the safining belts with knives.

"Your not supposed to do that! Thats the property of the U.S. Army!" one of the soldiers yelled. A female.

"Fuck You!" Michael yelled at her as he grabbed an bag of MRE's and held his gun up.

"Calm Down, Mike! Listen, you people don't understand that it DOESN'T MATTER! The remaining air plane fuel was used up when every single plane took off, or at least tried to. So your bloody stranded here, mates...." Jack explained in a cool voice that sounded like he was talking to children. he then turned his back and countinued cutting.....

[/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]"Ah fuck it. Move aside." Clark said, then pushed the Brit out of the way. He whipped his K-Bar out and cut through the belts like they were warm butter.

"Take what you can carry, we'll bring in some stuff too," he knew he could, and would get his ass busted for this. He didn't care at the moment. There was a good chance that they would all die here. But there was enough ammo and MRE's here to feed everyone twice a day for over a month. If all else failed they could make MRE bombs as weapons.

As Clark grabbed things, he could feel the Captains eyes boaring holes into the back of his head. [i]Let the fuck say something, I'll beat his ass.[/i]
[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[B][SIZE=1]

As the three men stood, unlaoding boxes of MRE's, ammo, and weapon's, other joined them, and lastly the captain. "So, what are those..... things?" the captain asked, his name was "Madigan".

"There "Invfected". Or atleast thats what we call them. You see, some new hybrid form of Rabies surfaced and began infecting every man, woman, and child in the U.K. There like beasts now, but dumb as stumps, so thats the only plus. " jack explained in an angry tone.

"Yeah, and they spew you on ya to get ya infected, so you can join them..... I seen it with my own two eyes. Yo don't know what hell we've been threw..... I had to kill my own freinds, my teacher's.... GOD!" Suddenly Michael stopped moving. His eyes turned slightly and he saw an infected standing there at the door. "AAAAHHHHHH! DIE YOU BASTARD!" Michael yelled as he began firing into the infected, who shook and fell out of the door way, blood spitting out of his mouth. "We needa get outta here! They know were here!"

[/B][/SIZE]

Listening, loud, sudden thumps, came around for two corners over. Ran had been lucky at this moment, there was no way in behind her. Nor was there anyway around to her, rather then front. Walking speedily, almost in a panic, she could hear gun shots firing off rapidly. Each shot causing sounds of splatter, splatter of blood. Now a familiar smell to the women.

Bulling out her gun she round the corner, there was a door with bodies lying on the floor. Swimming in pools of blood. [i]There are those still sane?"[/i] She thought to her self. More of them came running, up to the door entrance. All trying to get through, to those foot steps running up. Finally the massive rush of the infected stopped coming to the way of the door. Like to the entrance inside was blacked by too many clouding, like blood scolding over. Watching as they went up the stairs, after those shooting back. hastily, Ran came out of the corner looking for others. And waited near the door way.

Peering slightly over the damaged frame of the door. She watched as a fell down the stair, sliding in their blood. After the bodies came sliding down and came to a halt, Ran stepped over the bodies and went up. There wasn't any light at the top of the stairs too hard too see. The women heard the starching of wood. Taking out her gun the she shot blindly into the darkness. And red a thump, a red fluid came down the stairs and a little light came through. But was quickly covered by a shadow. And the turning of a knob.

"Ah, Fuck It! Grab whatever you can and head back to the control tower! You are permitted to fire at will! Conserve your ammo if you can!" Clyde yelled at the others.

Everyone started to gather everything and anything they could carry has they made their way back to the control, shooting at any of the "Infected" that came near them. Once everyone made it to the top Clyde looked around to make sure everyone was here. Everyone was accounted for.

"So what did we get?" Clyde asked to the others.

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][i]Good call Captain, give the order AFTER everyone has started gathering items.[/i] Clark thought to himself. No point in saying anything now.

They got all the equipment they could into the tower, when the captain asked what all had been gotten.

Clark found it necessary to give the answer, considering he was the lowest ranked officer here. [i]Wierd, they sent five officers on the same plane.[/i]

"We got everything concievable sir. Ammunition, a few extra weapons, food. We are all set to wage a small war." Clark hoped it didn't take that long to get out of here. He wondered if the radio's worked. They may be able to call in help. It was doubtful, but they could still try.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Whist stumbled threw the ruin streets in pain, he gun slung over his right shoulder. He held his left arm were he had been shot earlier by one of the Infected he was fighting who picked up one of his dead comrades guns and pull the trigger, the sudden loud noise it made sacred them off, but it left a bullet deep in his arm. He was breathing hard as he looked up and saw smoke rising from were a plane had went down at the airport, he wiped sweat from his forehead.

"Well better late then never for a rescue party" Whist whispered, he stumbled forward, but collapsed in pain, he began to shake on the cold ground, he quickly went for his army pouch at his side, he pull out a small needle and jammed it into his arm and eject the contents into his body, he stop shaking a breathed deep as he felt a calm peace with in himself, and the pain lifted away from his left arm

"God I hope those people have some medical supplies, i'm running low,? He said as he tiredly lifted himself up and made towards the airport again,

[size=1]Austin stood near the door whatching it so none of those beast come. He whached carefully, and soon the knob to the tower opened. He readied his gun, and his finger was so close to the trigger he could feel the cold metal. It opened slowly, and a man stained with blood came out of it. He didn't seem like those monsters, but he would make sure, because they didn't seem to be able to talk.

"Who are you!" he shouted to the person.
"My name is Whist." he answered back. He fell, and clunched his bleeding arm. Everybody looked at him, not willing to help him if he was really infected. He and others soon rushed to him, knowing he wasn't one of them. They took the object from his arm, and taking a close look at it. It was a bullet, and when done the but a bandage over the arm.

"How did that happen?" Austin had asked when he awoke. He did want to know, in case the animal like humens knew how to use a weapon advanced like a gun.
"One of them shot me after they took a gun," he said looking at the bandage,"I doubt they knew how to use it."
"That's a good thing." Austin said under his breath. He got up and walked away to report it to the captain.[/size]

[B][SIZE=1]

Michael eyeballed the man, Whist, acquardly. He didn't know if he were to trust him because the virus could enter wounds, but still, the Virus would have taken him over by now, so it would be okay.

"Aey, mate. My name is Mike Bloode, Mauri Warrior!" Michael said with a cheery smile. The man looked up at him him with a smirk and a raised eybrow.

"Mauri? You don't look it. Your light skinned..."

"Half australian. Came here for school, but obviously, class is out."

"Yeah." Whist said with a smile.....

[/B][/SIZE]

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: Sorry Im late! My computers connection screwed up!

IC: Damai made her way to over to Austin. "Excuse me, do you think I could talk to him?" She nodded at Whist. Austin shrugged. "I guess, but careful, he's wounded." Damai nodded, and brushed past him.

Damai saluted to Whist. "Luitenant." He nodded. She nodded briefly at Michael. Damai sat next to Whist."you took one hell of a beating back there." Whist said," Yeah,lucky they didn't know how to use a gun right." Damai shook her head."Luck had nothing to do with it. They didn't know hwo to use it, and that was all." She burshed back her hair with one hand. "Oh, Im Luitenant Damai Conrad. I think I did some training with you."

OOC; Tell me if Iscrewd, k?