Ninjah Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 [SIZE=1]Hio, well I finished your banner and avatar DaisukeAngel. I hope you like them, if you want to change anything just tell me. [IMG]http://skg.250free.com/DNavi2.gif[/IMG] [[url]http://skg.250free.com/DNavi2.gif[/url]] the URL [img]http://skg.250free.com/DNBanner.jpg[/img] This is what your banner looks like. :sweat:I know they aren't very good but, oh well.[/size]
Guest .h4ck Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 Those are good, the pics are clear and the background in the banner is awsome.
Muse Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1] Thanks, SK, they are both awesome ;) No matter what you say, your banners & Avatars rock![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now