Jump to content
OtakuBoards

YU-GI-OH Forbidden memories playstation game advice thread


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue][I]OK, I need some major advice on how to get decnt playing cards on this game. No matter what I do I can't get a card with an attack factor above 2000! I beat Heishin and got a TEC A Rank. I received a Flame Swordsman. Someone help me Please.[/I][/COLOR]
Posted
Forbidden Memories isw a hard game to play, I had it for two years and I still can`t beat it.

Anyway, the best way to get strong cards is to keep fighting the high and low mages, seto#2, duel master K, heishin, and all of the other strong characters. After you beat them enough times, they start giving you cards like Dark Magician, Skull Knight, metor black dragon and etc.

Hope that helps you a bit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...