Forgotten_Angel Posted December 2, 2003 Posted December 2, 2003 Does any one know what kind of gruntys you can get on .hack//infection? I've only gotten a noble grunty and a poisen grunty. My noble grunty is a Psycho..-.-' Tell me what kind of Grunty Food to feed the babys. Thanks
corrie3000 Posted December 4, 2003 Posted December 4, 2003 ....I've been thinking about trying out the .hack games. Are they really as compelling as people say they are?
Forgotten_Angel Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 yeah. they are. They can get a little annoying sometimes though. Like when you use ressurrect on your character and then you die. I sucks. But other than that its really fun! I think you should play. They games are very Addictive. I had 33 hours and sumthing on the first volume...
CB Shin Posted December 12, 2003 Posted December 12, 2003 The only other grunty is the Iron grunty for .hack//infection. Sorry, but I'm not sure what foods to feed it. Have you watched .hack//liminality. There are a few keywords that appear on there, if you put it on slow, for example, when Mai is in the library. The dungeons the keywords give you have great treasures in the last room.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now