Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Drawing on the computer, frankenstein is born...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, since my scanner hates me, i was unable to put my drawings online, so i thought i'd draw on the computer. Let me tell you, im not the best at doing this, but i made a picture that isint half bad. Khanus, my "Fankensteined" creation, is crying, cause he's cursed, and i dont think you wanna be cursed.

[img]http://prodigyrewinded.250free.com/Other/DD.jpg[/img]
so whadaya think?
Posted
[size=1] My scanner hates me too. *glares at computer and hurts eyes*

I think the picture is pretty good considering you drew it on the computer. ^_^ Mouses are evil when it comes to drawing. Just a suggestion: try getting a tablet if you'd rather draw on the computer. I've been wanting to get one but they're too expensive for me. >_>;;

Nice job![/size]
Posted
Heh, thats a very interesting one. He has some bright clothing, but I like it. I really hate the pre-made backgrounds in PSP7 though. >.<

Hm, I think you should have put the tear streaming down with the structure of his face, if you get my meaning. o.O;
Posted
Actually i tried that, but there's one problem: He doesn't have a mouth, nose, or cheekbones. Heh, for some reason though, he can Talk and Smell still oO;;

As for the tablet, you dont know how much i want one. A lefty using a right hand mouse, and still decides to draw, isin't always the greatest:mrt:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...