Jump to content
OtakuBoards

'The World'-a real game?



Recommended Posts

Guest Goth Socks
Posted
Does anybody think that Bandai (or who ever else does project hack) will ever make an online MPOORG (you know what I mean) exactly imitating 'The World?'

I know that the newest final fantasy is very similar and that you can edit your characters face (anyone tried that?). It sounds alot like 'The World.' Anywho, do you think they would do it? Its not like the legend of the twilight would come true...but what if some weird hackers made it come true? Not that it would be possible... but the whole coma thing is impossible. Do you think we'd get headphones too?

Your lord and master,

Foamy (Just kidding)
Guest Goth Socks
Posted
Duh! I mean headsets, not headphones! Duh!
Posted
[size=1]This thread has been done many times before, and I see no reason to repeat it was frequently as we do. I'm going to close this thread, and ask that you don't double post. It is against our rules.

Welcome to the boards,

-Shy :whoops:[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...