Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok i know most of u have this same problem



ok so heres wut happend im just sitting at my desk drawing just drawing anime people i just make and people come up and say why are you drawing pokemon...GOD THAT GETS ON MY NEVERS!!!!!!!!! dosent it ever get on ur I FEEL LIKE IM ON CRAZY PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK U KNOW WUT:flaming: IM MAD ok now im not i just tapped my third eye 21 times im ok now but GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!! I THINK U BETTER GO IM ABOUT TO SAY BAD WORDS NOW!!!!!







BANG! :butthead:
Posted
Well, my peers sometimes mistake my anime-style artwork for something from Yu-Gi-Oh or Digimon, but I don't take their comments very seriously. You can't expect the majority of people to know what anime really is, much less understand why it's so interesting. If their comments aren't obviously intended to be cruel, then they're probably just speaking out of boredom or simple curiousity. Try not to let it bother you; life is too complicated to spend time worrying about the little things.

~Dagger~
Posted
Limited vocabulary dude: when they say Pokemon, they mean anime. They just don't know that big word yet. Correct them when they do and increase their library of words by +1. ;)
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'm closing this thread. I'm sorry that the people at your school make you angry, but your post quality is atrocious. I hope that you read the rules in the OtakuBoards Information Center, and that you learn to calm your temper.

*Thread Closed.*[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...