OtakuBoards

most of the people in my skool r dumb

riku01

ok i know most of u have this same problem

ok so heres wut happend im just sitting at my desk drawing just drawing anime people i just make and people come up and say why are you drawing pokemon...GOD THAT GETS ON MY NEVERS!!!!!!!!! dosent it ever get on ur I FEEL LIKE IM ON CRAZY PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK U KNOW WUT:flaming: IM MAD ok now im not i just tapped my third eye 21 times im ok now but GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!! I THINK U BETTER GO IM ABOUT TO SAY BAD WORDS NOW!!!!!

BANG! :butthead:

Well, my peers sometimes mistake my anime-style artwork for something from Yu-Gi-Oh or Digimon, but I don't take their comments very seriously. You can't expect the majority of people to know what anime really is, much less understand why it's so interesting. If their comments aren't obviously intended to be cruel, then they're probably just speaking out of boredom or simple curiousity. Try not to let it bother you; life is too complicated to spend time worrying about the little things.

~Dagger~

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'm closing this thread. I'm sorry that the people at your school make you angry, but your post quality is atrocious. I hope that you read the rules in the OtakuBoards Information Center, and that you learn to calm your temper.

*Thread Closed.*[/color][/size]