Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Featuring is the name of the Harry Potter RPG I've been running since... Oh well back in October of last year. Not a bad performance when one comes to think of it, but anyway.

It has been waiting for a layout for ever: I wanted to wait for the PoA pictures, and now that we've got them, I could work it up.

Suggestions and comments are welcome, as always
Posted
[size=1]Eh ... it seems like a failry over-done style of layout. I see it on a lot of blogs and fanlistings, and it just gets old after a while. I mean, you can how all the pretty images and graphics you want, but how they are arranged is the whole point of web design.

So yeah ... that is just a very common ... arrangement.[/size]
Posted
Well, this is actually the first time, I believe, that [B]I[/B] use that particular organisation. If you want to look at the precedent layouts for Featuring, or my blog, you'll find out I am much more fond of the "single pic with brought down lines on the sides" organisation XD And even then, I don't use it that much.


[URL=http://portfolio.cest-pas-pareil.net/versions/featuringv0.jpg]Featuring, first version[/URL]
[URL=http://portfolio.cest-pas-pareil.net/versions/featuringv1.jpg]Featuring, 2nd version[/URL]
[URL=http://cerveau.cest-pas-pareil.net/index.php?version=9]Brain is Optionnal, "What the??" version[/URL]
[URL=http://circeus.free.fr/weblog/cerveau/v1/v1.html]Brain is Optionnal, "J'aurais voulu ĂȘtre un artiste" version[/URL]
[URL=http://circeus.free.fr/weblog/archives/v15/v15.html]Once Upon a Time, "Stay Home" version[/URL]
[URL=http://circeus.free.fr/weblog/archives/v13/v13.html]Once Upon a Time, "The Milky Way" version[/URL]
[URL=http://portfolio.cest-pas-pareil.net/versions/filetv7.jpg]A never used layout for my old collective[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...