Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I cant log out! I said not to aotomatically login and pressed logout but I got nothing! I just signed my brother up for this site but I cant log off to let him on!!! WHY?!?!!?!?!
Posted
Go into the kitchen cabinet and get the cookie jar, duh.

Really, go to tools, select internet options, and then click the tab 'privacy'. Then click edit, then highlight Otakuboards.com, and click block. That should do it.

But that means every time u go on you will have to sign on, and make sure your brother doesn't set cookies or you wil lhave to do it all over again. To make sure it doesn't put cookies back in, go to profile, options, and unselect the auto sign-on part.

Hope that helps.

~`(_Nate_)`~
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
OK now we are suffering from login problems, we tried reversing the steps but my brother cant log on now! And I cant stay logged on!

-well wadya know, It worked!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...