Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I saw that eye of twilight ep.!
Okay for those of you who missed it here is the main point :

BT and Krim find a red gate to find an unknown server.

Heck, I still think that I have that episode on tape...Oh well, this is the important part: Bear and Mimiru are talking about a weird email that Bear got from Sora's friend.It mentions that there is 1 place in "the world" that is different.Meanwhile, BT and Krim talk abou it too and they find out what it meant other than the location. so BT and Krim go over to a scary server(you know, that freaky area with the church)
and BT casts a spell and they find a red gate.Well this is it for now!
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
That IS more. It ends there, but incase you didnt know, there was a thread for this made by a mod that might be better... and the freaky place was hidden-forbidden-holy-ground.
Posted
I already knew that MetalSonic700!

The thing is that I didn't know that until after I posted this

thread ! Well....um....cute rk banner ...

and I will have to agree with you about the info I put.

sadly that is the main point of the ep.

~*dragonrose*~
Posted
i hope you all relize that epidoe was on last night, or the night before *no sense of time* it was really cool! *runs around singing the .hack//sign opening theme* i love that show...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...