Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My banners and avatars


Recommended Posts

Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
I need to post these somewher so I can use them, have fun! I had help from Kyo, so if they suck blame him.
Posted
heh. I like it. Since you got help from Kyo I am not surprised that your text is bad. (I am just kidding Kyo!) ^_^ You can't read it at all. I can see "we will" because it is on a white background. What program do you use? I think you should work on changing that font color. Even if you use Paint you should be able to see that you can't read teh colors. Keep it up though.
~haze
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
thanks. It says "WE WILL, WE WILL, blow you, wash you, cut you, scrub you, carry you. Heres my avatar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...