Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
With the knowledge of RE3: Nemesis inside my head, I'll join this small RPG....

Name: Murdoc
Weapon: Grenade Launcher with special ammo... (Freeze Rounds, need I say more), The normal Handgun (can't remember the brand) with tons of ammo.
Bio: Long lost brother of Nemesis. Got seperated at birth. He's exactly the opposite of Nemesis......
Posted
I'l join.

Name-Gene Amada
Age-19
Weapons-Magnum,Magnum rounds,Desert Eagle.50,tons of ammo for Desert Eagle.

I give you Gene!
Posted
Okay i will be chris red field, and since im the one that requested this game how about we make it so that we all start out with a pistol and no bazookas yet k?
Posted
Ok, I'll be Brand, and I'll need some help doing this cuz I know next to nuthign bout RE, sorry all. I'm going to try to get my friend to give me some info about the games..... n e way, is this all who's comming?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]Okay i will be chris red field, and since im the one that requested this game how about we make it so that we all start out with a pistol and no bazookas yet k? [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree it's more challaging (sp) like that.
Posted
Name: Kevin
Weapons: Beretta M92F 9mm and a Glock 79 for now.
Posted
ok we can start now.....and someone took my name, who ever did im chris red field so who ever took my name change it please, add some herbs to my invetory please.
Posted
ok thats kool, we will wait for single h, im home sick from school and hes probably not back yet, one of my friends just told me this one kid through a screw out the window of the bus and cracked this ladies wind shiled, AND I MISSED IT. yah but too bad they had to drive back to school for 30 min. muahahahahha, at 12:00 i was sleeping and making fun of everybody in my head that they were doing work and i was relaxing.muahahhahahah

oh shisnit i went off topic, c ya.
Posted
Oh I forgot I have a combat knife what a RE without a knife and one mixed herb.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...