DDG Posted December 13, 2003 Posted December 13, 2003 These are two of my banners. I have a lot more. This is my chibi banner. Don't chibi's rock? [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531703[/IMG] This is my Anime Kitties banner, aren't anime kitties just the cutest? [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=532088[/IMG]
Ryu_Sakura Posted December 15, 2003 Posted December 15, 2003 no offence but i can't see them. try again. [12/21/03] i can see them.
DDG Posted December 20, 2003 Author Posted December 20, 2003 This one is the same as the one on the first post, I just put it here so I could put it in another thread. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531703[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now