IkkiMechaPilot Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 Whats the standard size of a page of manga? Or what are common sizes.
Milo Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 Hello, dearie. Well, I have a couple different packs of the paper (one bigger, one smaller). The typical A-4 size that they sell on a lot of websites (it's really hard to find the paper in most stores) is 8.25 inches wide by 11.75 inches tall. I don't know if this is the "professional size," but it's all I could find for you. Oooh, ooh! And it has pretty guidelines on it, too! Fer making yer panels not be all crooked! (Whoa...where's my English??) Take a peek on [url]www.howtodrawmanga.com.[/url] Hope it helps! :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now